No Products in the Cart
Halal Monitoring Services, a branch of Shariah Board of America (Rahmat-e-Alam Foundation), is a non-profit independent Halal monitoring organization which:
- Certifies and monitors only hand-slaughtered Halal meat according to the principles of Zabiha Halal.
- Monitors the whole chain, from the slaughterhouse, to the distributor, to the retail store or restaurant.
- Makes sure there is no mixing with non-certified meat at any level of the supply.
- Has an independent team of experienced Ulama running the service.
- Generates a network of certified slaughterhouses, grocery stores and restaurants, currently spanning over several cities across 13 states in the US
- Makes proper monitored hand-slaughtered Halal easily accessible throughout America. - Provides all of services free of cost.
- Has provided services since 2005
SBNY strives to serve the Muslim Ummah in their religious, spiritual, social and personal matters including parenting, marriage counseling, family conflict mediation, fair arbitration of mutual conflicts in business and common affairs, monthly local moon sighting effort, Zabiha Halal certification and monitoring, distribution of free informative pamphlets and brochures about Hajj, Sadaqatul Fitr, Mahar, preparing wills, etc. and answers to everyday masa-il of the Deen which are all are provided FREE OF CHARGE to the Muslim community.LEARN MORE